Notes on gaming experience
◎Please refrain from using those who apply to the following.
- Children under 7 years old
- Those who are pregnant, those with weak heart, people with severe illness, those wearing medical devices such as pacemakers, those who are broken regardless of the part
- Those who need assistance for standing, those who can not keep a stable posture
- Those who are likely to feel uncomfortable when riding a vehicle
- Those who are badly drunk
- Person who is not well
- People with disabilities in hearing and vision
- Person who has a mental disorder (It certifies by the person or the person with whom we accompany you)
Those who can understand instructions of staff and follow instructions and can experience experiences when healthy subjects are accompanied
- Those who can not comply with machine warning indication or attendant's instructions
(Those who can not follow the instructions of Cast may have you leave)
- Those who have symptoms that can be exacerbated by use, please refrain from using. (Heart disease, hypertension, dizziness, claustrophobia, respiratory disease, seizure attack, noise hypersensitivity, dark phobia, neck, back and waist diseases, weak ones, light sensitivity attacks)
- Those who are not good at experiencing fear and experiencing danger, please refrain from using.
- Please stop playing immediately if you feel sick while playing.
- Even if you feel you do not need a break, be sure to take a break for about 5-10 minutes every 30 minutes.
- Do not drive until driving, such as cars, machine operations, exercises using the eyes and body, actions requiring a normal sense of equilibrium, completely recover.
- Please refrain from acts that cause trouble to other customers.
- We do not accept bringing dangerous goods, pets, foods and drinks.
- We will refuse to use shooting aids such as self-shooting sticks and tripods.
- [For customers wearing glasses]
Depending on the shape and size VR goggles may not be wearable. Also, when you are wearing goggles with the naked eye, the visual image may obscure the game image and you may not be able to enjoy the game. Please note.
We can not assume the responsibility for breakage of eyeglasses. Please be careful enough when installing VR goggles.
- Please refrain from using sandals and fingers empty footwear, high heel shoes (there are preparations for footwear)
- In our shop, we can not assume any responsibility for those lost or stolen.
- Depending on unavoidable circumstances, the contents of the service provided on the day may be changed or canceled due to circumstances.
- The photographs, movies, sounds etc. of customers photographed / recorded by various interviews may be used for articles and aired etc.
- There is a case that you will be compensated for when damage such as equipment damage occurs.
- Those under 16 years old are restricted to 18 o'clock (accompanied by parents and 22 o'clock), and those who are between the ages of 16 and 18 are restricted entry until 22 o'clock.
- Some people may feel symptoms similar to motion sickness, Loss of nausea, equilibrium sense, discomfort of the visual field when using it.
- Customers who are allergic to paint, metal, alcohol for disinfection, etc. may cause itching, eczema and swelling of the skin due to the use of the equipment.
Precautions when children under 13 years old experience VR experience
As for the following notes, parents agree, please use with parental responsibility
- Please do not use the content of the VR content that the parents are judged unsuitable.
- Regarding the use time of VR content, please take a break for about 10 to 15 minutes for continuous 20 minutes usage.
- Children with strabismus, diplopia, abnormality in visual acuity, ophthalmologic diseases, or children who are in ophthalmology, please consult with a specialist before using.
- If you see an abnormality about your eyesight after using, please consult a specialist as soon as possible.